Please also enter name to be etched at checkout notes. This item is custom made and there is a turnaround time of 5-7 days. Thank you.
This stunning genuine leather dummy clip is a stylish accessory to any outfit and will keep your precious babes’ dummy clean, safe and within reach.
- Genuine vegetable natural leather
- Made to meet Australian standards.
For safety and hygienic purposes we recommend discarding your dummy clip after 3 months of usage.
As the Leather is natural (chemical free) excess moisture (including dribble) will watermark the leather. If baby is teething or a dribbly baby we would suggest looking at our beaded range. To clean the leather just use a slightly dry microfiber cloth. Do not immerse in water.
Do not immerse the clip in water. Keep water, wipes, soap or any moisture away from the metal on the clip as it may corrode.
Warning: This item is not a toy. Inspect before each use and throw away if any part is worn or not securely attached. Do not use at nap or night time and never use in a cot, travel cot or bed.
*Dummy not included
Hello Little Birdie Dummy clips are made to Australian Standards and policy guidelines with reference to EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011. They have not been tested in a laboratory, although, they do meet the Australian Standards.
For your child’s safety:
- Check carefully before each use.
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as the child may be strangled.
- Use clip as directed
Instructions of use:
- Attach dummy or teether to the end loop and secure to clothing only.
- Ensure clip is positioned such that excess length is clear of baby’s face.
- Ensure that the clip is positioned away from direct contact with skin.
- Only use clip when baby is being actively supervised - never use when baby is in a cot, bed or crib.
- This clip is not a toy or teether - do not allow a baby to chew or suck on any part.
- Use clip as directed.
- Discard after six months of use.
- If cleaning is required - wipe leather and clip with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak or submerge as this may damage the leather, clips and fastenings.
- Remove from child if it becomes excessively wet - discontinue use until it dries.