Available now for immediate delivery!
FIRST GO! Is a safe and durable balance bike for children, designed to support your child’s development by promoting early cycling and mobility to ease the transition to a pedal bike.
The bike has a durable and child-friendly frame in blue finished steel, inspired by the design of a vintage bicycle. The saddle is adjustable and has a soft padding for a comfortable ride. The grips and saddle is made of high end faux leather, suitable for all-round weathers and easy to wipe off after a day outside.
The basket is detachable and is perfect to pack all the essentials for a day’s adventure in the park.
- Steel frame with a navy blue finish.
- Minimal seat height 40 cm.
- Maximum seat height 50 cm.
- Ergonomic and comfortable seat.
- Adjustable handlebar
- Wicker basket.
- 12" wheels.
- Weight: 4.5 Kg.
- Suggested age from 2.5 years (*) - 5 Years.
- CE Certification (*):Certified for children between 3-5 years.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All bike sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
- Please note that we cannot send this item to a PO Box.
This item is a bulky product and incurs an additional $25 for delivery.