Made from the softest leather these dummy clips are a little bit of luxe for your precious babe.
Little Milko dummy clips are made to meet Australian standards, for more details refer to below details.
Warning: This item is not a toy. Inspect before each use and throw away if any part is worn or not securely attached. Do not use at nap or night time and never use in a cot, travel cot or bed.
Little Milko Dummy clips are made to Australian Standards
All of their dummy clips are made to meet Australian Safety standards and policy guidelines with reference to EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011
For your child’s safety:
- Check carefully before each use.
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as the child may be strangled.
- Use clip as directed
Instructions of use:
- Attach dummy or teether to the end loop and secure to clothing only.
- Ensure clip is positioned such that excess length is clear of baby’s face.
- Ensure that the clip is positioned away from direct contact with skin.
- Only use clip when baby is being actively supervised - never use when baby is in a cot, bed or crib.
- This clip is not a toy or teether - do not allow a baby to chew or suck on any part.
- Use clip as directed.
- Discard after six months of use.
- If cleaning is required - wipe leather and clip with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak or submerge as this may damage the leather, clips and fastenings.
- Remove from child if it becomes excessively wet - discontinue use until it dries.