A rug for kids to play and learn their ABCs! This all-time favorite design never goes out of style. Little ones can trace the letters with their fingers to learn the alphabet. Its neutral colorway and adaptable round shape make it a timeless piece. It is practical for improvising play areas in any corner of the house.
- DIMENSIONS: 150 cm
- COLOURS: Natural, Black
- COMPOSITION: Pile: 80% cotton, 20% other fibres. Base: recycled cotton
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PRACTICAL. The flexible cotton canvas backing makes the rug lightweight. Easy to fold, store, or put to wash. We recommend using an anti-slip underlay to keep the rug in place.
- ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
- SAFE. This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.