The Petites Pommes classic floats are iconic and timeless - perfect for summer!
The colour palette is inspired by vintage stripes and understated classics, updated with a modern touch. All products are durable to last beyond your summer holiday, and each item is delivered in sustainable packaging - a reusable cotton dustbag - for convenient storage.
Oxford Green ∼ British heritage and tradition | timeless classics.
- 100% free of phthalates
- delivered in white custom reusable cotton dust bag
- made of 0.25mm durable PVC (Grand Float made of 0.3mm)
- Rinse with clear water after use. Store in a cool and dry place.
Handle your products with care: we encourage you to handle your floats in a way that extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your floats:
- after use, rinse your float in clean cool water
- ensure that the float is completely dry before folding and storage, as leftover water residue may cause bacteria to grow
- do not leave your float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling of the product
All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual - depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Available in two sizes:
S: 45cm 1-3 years
M: 60cm 3+ years
WARNING: Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision. Never leave a child unattended in the water. The float is a toy and is not for use or intended as a swimming aid.