Olli Ella Holdie Dog-Go Racer Chief, Red
Meet the Olli Ella Holdie Dog-Go Racers!
Why You’ll Love It
Unleash the excitement with our Holdie World™ Dog-Gos. Meet Dog-Go Chief, the fearless pooch who's blazing a trail in their fire engine, turning heads and melting hearts. When the day is done, Dog-Go Chief loves to park in their garage box, ready to play again tomorrow.
- Made from a wool blend with embroidered features, nestled in a classic car with wooden wheels.
- Designed for little hands age 3+ to play
- Doubles as a beautiful nursery decoration
- Packaged in a collectable (and recyclable) gift-ready garage box
- Garage-themed box is designed to unfold and use as a pretend play prop
- Encourage imaginative play
- Mix and match! Cars also fit Holdie Folk drivers
- Holdie Dog-Go Chief & removable helmet
- Holdie Dog-Go fire engine
- Sturdy cardboard garage with magnetic closing door
Dimensions & Packaging
- Holdie Dog-Go Chief: H 9cm (with helmet) x W 6cm x L 6cm
- Car: L 14cm x H 8cm x W 9cm
- Box: L 18.5cm x H 17cm x W 11.5cm
- Weight: 0.13 kg
- Handmade in India
Puppy Pampering & Car Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry clean, do not wash.
Q. Can Dog-Go Chief be removed from the car?
A. Yes, Dog-Go Chief can be removed from the car. Our Holdie Folk can fit in the car and drive too!
Q. Are there different dog characters to choose from, or is there only one design available?
A. There are four designs to choose from: Racer Girl, Racer Boy, Officer, and Chief
Q. How do the wheels on the car perform on different surfaces, like hardwood floors, carpet, or tiles?
A. The smoother the surface, the faster the Dog-Gos can drive!
Q. Are there additional accessories or outfits available for the Holdie Dolls and the dog?
A. No, the Holdie Dog-Gos each come with their own themed, removable helmet
Q. How do Holdie Dog-Gos promote imaginative play and creativity for children?
A. Toy cars and dolls promote imaginative play and creativity in children by enabling role-playing, storytelling, and problem-solving, all while leaving room for open-ended imaginative adventures that help children develop a wide range of skills in an engaging and fun manner.